William John Holden
- RSA Cryptography Standard implemented in Java.
- (Unfinished...and never will be) Hope Physics Engine.
- 3dadd - this is an application I wrote during my prototyping for Hope. It takes a .BMP and "&&'s" the pixels together such that it outputs a .OBJ 3D image that can be imported into Blender. Written in C#.
- Smb-Bsod. Not my idea, but I wanted to have fun with it (see Slashdot for more details on the idea).
- Improved Clocks. I added Zulu time, cleaned up a little bit of the date creation code, set the window to automatically resize. Also, when you click or double-click on a date, the military-style DTG (Date Time Group) will be copied directly into your clipboard.
- Created simple cipher and hash programs as training aids for a class I'm giving next week. Written in C#. The hash uses an algorithm I made up on the spot, the cipher is the classic Caesar cipher.
- Clocks. Got bored on a Saturday and was too tired to ride the motorcycle so I made this little widget to show clocks in Bragg, Iraq, Afghanistan, Hawaii, and Korea.
- ESS. Quickly generates a spreadsheet of your network resources, assuming all Windows NT-based systems. This is something I wrote when I was in Iraq and I'm actually quite proud of it.
- Some software intended to make downloading/viewing Questionable Content web comics easier. Written for Windows, but those of you who are familiar with C will have no problem porting it over. Dependency.
- GTK+ graphical configuration tool/launcher for Cube, an open-source first-person shooter (video game).
- Kaffeine XChat-2 Script. This was posted on XChat.org long ago.
- IP Blocking for VSFTPD Logs, also posted on the Gentoo Linux Forum.
- Convert string to HTML ASCII Special Characters C program, also posted on the Gentoo Linux Forum.
- Convert text to ASCII for Windows using C# .NET.
- A website I wrote for my CSC 251 class. I keep it around for reference sometimes when I'm writing HTML.